Property owners! Are you thinking of renting your home?
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
BellaMia Real Estate Services offers the advantage of being a small company which enables us to provide personalized services to all our clients.
Our goal is to provide outstanding service. We strive to offer the highest quality property management services for our residents and investors and work diligently to constantly raise the standard of performance.
As our client we will provide you with, among other benefits, the following:
- One property manager responsible for your property with whom you can communicate as often as desired.
- Advertise your property in local and international Multiple Listing Services, Realtor.com, company website, which is linked to about 16,000 real estate websites, including google and yahoo…
- Take initial photos of the property and produce a virtual tour.
- Perform a detailed visual inspection of the property before and after occupancy.
- All prospects are carefully screened to ensure their suitability for your property. Employment and a minimum of 3 references are verified, past and present Landlords are interviewed.
- Obtain a copy of their credit report to make sure they pay their bills on time and look at their debt to income ratios.
- Prepare rental agreements, once i find a willing and able tenant.
- Perform monthly site inspections (exterior).
- Perform visual property inspections of the interior and exterior, every six months to ensure proper care and maintenance of your property. You are notified of any necessary preventative maintenance and upon your authorization, corrective work is scheduled to avoid future costly repairs.
- Collect monthly rent and forward or direct deposit into owner’s bank account.
- Periodic rent surveys are completed to ensure your property is securing the highest potential rent in the market.
- The handling of all problem tenants and the supervising of any necessary evictions and/or court actions.
- The contracting and supervision of all outside services and maintenance work.
- Use state approved legal forms and agreements.
- Issue monthly and yearly financial statements.
- Rebates on re-sales and/or any new investment properties purchased with my Brokerage representation.